We may collect information through your voluntary submission. It is always your choice, or the choice of anyone acting for you, whether to provide personal information, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address or other personally identifying information about yourself (“Personal Information”). However, in order to obtain certain materials and services from us and to use certain features of the Site, you will need to provide us with Personal Information about yourself, so the decision not to provide this information will limit or eliminate your ability to receive certain materials or use certain features of the Site.
Use and Disclosure of Information
In general, we use information we collect on the Site to pursue our mission and to engage in the activity for which the information is collected. Specifically, we may use your information to:
- communicate with you regarding our mission, operations and activities;
- put you on our mailing list, to the extent you sign up for our newsletter;
- analyze visitor feedback and track site usage data in order to make improvements to the Site and for other internal purposes;
- recruit participants for possible TCCI® studies or prizes;
- comply with the law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the requirements of law or to comply with legal process served on us; and/or
- undertake other activities in accordance with your consent.
We do not share or otherwise disclose any Personal Information with other organizations except under the following circumstances:
- to affiliates, staff, partners, contractors, or agents solely for the purpose for which you provided the Personal Information or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide Personal Information;
- to comply with any court order, law or governmental request;
- in connection with internal or external audit; or
- in accordance with your consent.